Activities include literature reviews, interviews, organization, and documentation in support of potential business cases, sponsored research proposals, and / or requests for applications.
What is your idea? (Pre-SOW Template: Introduction)
- System / model?
- Process / tool / template?
Why is it important? (Pre-SOW Template: Introduction)
- Sold (economic)?
- Given away (social)?
- Institutionalized (political)?
Create the basic conditions for this project to succeed. The project must have a least a shared text editor, but we can add to that a webpage, a bookmark sharing space, a mailing list, etc.
For the structure, we need some sort of agreements for the group of trusted entities, and those who take the responsibility of the entire research project, as well as a custodian agreement and a value equation agreement.
Who else cares? (Pre-SOW Template: Background)
- Increased political support
- Increased public goods
- Increased political will
What information do those who care need? (Pre-SOW Template: Background)
My idea is...
- Simple - complex
- Low cost - high cost
- Standalone - interdependent
- Low / fast return - high / slow return
What story can you tell about this information? (Pre-SOW Template: Approach / Key Deliverables)
- Adoption: replacement - continuous improvement
- Adaptation: transformative - evolutionary
- Introduction: spiral - stage gate
Who is working on it? (Pre-SOW Template: Project Team)
- Innovators / inventors
- Local / informal
- Start-ups / entrepreneurs
- Institutions / donor organizations
- NGOs / do-gooder organizations
- SMEs / large enterprises
Click Change to add description...