A Process takes inputs and transforms them into outputs, and may be connected to other Processes in process flows. The work of Work - Design website contributes to This Process.
Creating the space for the project.
SENSORICA projects are collaborative. Therefore, different virtual spaces are needed to allow people to interact, co-design and document the results of their work.
The project needs a
* public central space (website page),
* database (for documents, videos and pictures, charts, design files, etc.)
* social media space (Facebook, Twitter, G+, etc.)
Some integration might be required, in order to automate content propagation from one space to another. You might consider ITTT.
Create foundational documents, only as placeholders, NOT the content necessarily. The content will come later, within a specific process.
Place all these resources in their proper virtual space, part of the database, website, etc. All projects should have a project page and a place in the database.
* Project Main Doc - main source of info, will be continuously updated
* Project Governance Doc - how the project is governed
* Value Equation Agreement Doc - how value generated is redistributed
[NOTE: You can use available templates, just search "template" in SENSORICA's database. If you don't find one, make one]
Project Governance Doc - template
Save the template under a different name and place it in the project's database. Link to it from the Project's page.
Create webpage for the project on SENSORICA's website.