Process: Project responsable starting 2016-06-27 ending 2016-07-28

If you were logged in and working on this process, you would log your work on this page.

Outputs

Scheduled:

Work

Planned Work: (Requirements are ordered by due date)

Work - Accounting and Finance: 1.00 Time - Hours due June 27, 2016
Unassigned
Work events:
Aug. 1, 2016 2.00 Time - Hours Done by Jim

Calculated second distribution

Work - Administration: 1.00 Time - Hours due June 27, 2016
Unassigned
Work events:
Aug. 17, 2016 1.00 Time - Hours Done by Jim

Created space and process for final documentation

June 27, 2016 2.00 Time - Hours Done by Jim

Created tasks in NRP.

May 27, 2016 1.00 Time - Hours Done by Tibi
May 27, 2016 1.00 Time - Hours Done by Tibi

I created an outreach doc to be passed to the p2p foundation
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lnZI9HR0Ya1Oo2Y2N2iWyUYOMcW7v6gE4utUo6e8W7Q/edit
I exchanged with Michel Bauwens and Paul B. Hartzog about this project on FB.
https://www.facebook.com/paul.b.hartzog/posts/10156929252715282

May 22, 2016 0.58 Time - Hours Done by Tibi

Set up the virtual infrastructure for this project. Created webpage and NRP-VAS page, I had to create also Blocksense webpage and NRP page and link them as parent child.

Work - Documenting: 1.00 Time - Hours due June 27, 2016
Unassigned
Work - Facilitation and coordination: 1.00 Time - Hours due June 27, 2016
Unassigned
Work events:
Sept. 14, 2016 3.00 Time - Hours Done by mikecohen

Went at eVision and worked with Tibi, Francois, Jim and Humberto.
Present, coordination, facilitation, absorbed info for documentation, relations with partners.

Finding work-arounds for Regusnet networking issues.

Sept. 14, 2016 3.00 Time - Hours Done by Tibi

Went at eVision and worked with Mike, Francois, Jim and Humberto.
Present, coordination, facilitation, absorbed info for documentation, relations with partners.

Sept. 13, 2016 1.60 Time - Hours Done by Tibi

Coordinated between eVision, Living Labs and SENSORICA in order to postpone the demo. Had 2 phone conversations with Louise, one with Jim and a few emails exchanges.

July 1, 2016 0.50 Time - Hours Done by Jim

Updated forum with yesterday’s activities

June 30, 2016 0.50 Time - Hours Done by Jim

Discussion with umberto about masterchain, eris and ethereum.
Answered questions to facilitate into project.

Work - Give presentation conference: 1.00 Each due June 27, 2016
Unassigned
Work - Customer service: 1.00 Time - Hours due June 27, 2016
Unassigned
Work - Meeting: 1.00 Time - Hours due June 27, 2016
Unassigned
Work events:
Oct. 4, 2016 2.00 Time - Hours Done by Jim

Wrapping up the project at eVision. Meeting with Dhafir, Cindy, Louise and Claude.

Sept. 28, 2016 2.00 Time - Hours Done by Jim

Organized all code and created a new repo to submit the project:
https://github.com/Sensorica/Blockchain-Interspace-Access

Sept. 26, 2016 1.50 Time - Hours Done by Jim

Updated spreadsheet for 3rd distribution.
Tested with logs to date.
NOTE: Project not over yet.

Sept. 23, 2016 2.00 Time - Hours Done by Jim

Uploaded all documentation and code too eZone.
Uploaded code to their SVN repo.
Various meetings and com throughout the day.

Sept. 22, 2016 2.00 Time - Hours Done by Jim

Presentation at eVision to Manon from the CNRC.

Sept. 13, 2016 0.50 Time - Hours Done by Tibi

Discussed with King and Mike about going to eVision to pick up Jim's work.

Sept. 13, 2016 0.50 Time - Hours Done by FrancoisE

Discussed with Tibi about going to eVision to pick up Jim's work.

Sept. 13, 2016 0.50 Time - Hours Done by FrancoisE

Discussed with Tibi and Mike about going to eVision to pick up Jim's work.

Sept. 13, 2016 0.50 Time - Hours Done by mikecohen

Discussed with Tibi and King about going to eVision to pick up Jim's work.

Sept. 12, 2016 1.00 Time - Hours Done by Jim

Meeting with dhafir about state of the project. Discussed that I need a break.
Coordinated with other stakeholders.

Aug. 30, 2016 3.00 Time - Hours Done by Jim

Meetings with evision for the week

Aug. 26, 2016 0.50 Time - Hours Done by Jim

Exchanges with Claude, Abdel and Guy on the progress of the API

Aug. 25, 2016 0.50 Time - Hours Done by Jim

Meeting with Dhafir to discuss possible next steps and future applications.

July 28, 2016 5.00 Time - Hours Done by Jim
July 25, 2016 1.00 Time - Hours Done by Jim

Meeting with Dhafir, Claude and Louise at eVision.
Discussed scope of POC, project status and future grant for development.
Agreed to add a two week extension to project.

July 13, 2016 1.00 Time - Hours Done by Jim

Meeting with Cindy from eVision.
Discussed project details and answered questions introducing her to the project

July 12, 2016 2.00 Time - Hours Done by FrancoisE

Meeting with Jim and Abran .
Discussed project tasks and value equation.

July 8, 2016 2.00 Time - Hours Done by Jim

Meeting with da King and Abran .
Discussed project tasks and value equation.

July 8, 2016 2.00 Time - Hours Done by FrancoisE

Meeting with Jim, Claude amd Evision for front vs back amd using case prototype.

July 8, 2016 2.00 Time - Hours Done by Abran

Meeting with da King and Jim .
Discussed project tasks and value equation.

July 8, 2016 2.00 Time - Hours Done by Jim

Meeting online with Claude from eVision.
Talk about architecture, front end and back end.
Francois Eric also present.

July 6, 2016 2.00 Time - Hours Done by Jim

Meeting with Claude at the lab and Faissal from eVison:
- Introduced Faissal to the project
- Explained the blockchain component
- Coordinated for realization of the POC

June 23, 2016 2.00 Time - Hours Done by Jim

Meeting at eVision
Tiberius and Valentin presen

June 13, 2016 1.00 Time - Hours Done by Jim

Preparing for next coordination meeting.
Posted project updates in the CRM
http://crm.sensorica.co/c/projects/blockchainaccess

June 9, 2016 3.00 Time - Hours Done by Jim

Meeting at eVision
Updated in Sensorica's CRM
http://crm.sensorica.co/t/reports-on-meetings-with-evision/212

June 8, 2016 2.50 Time - Hours Done by Tibi
June 3, 2016 2.00 Time - Hours Done by Tibi

Went with Jim and Mike at eVivion for a progress meeting.

June 3, 2016 2.50 Time - Hours Done by mikecohen

Jim, Tibi and I met with Louise, Claude and Dafir at eVision. We breifed them on the progress of the exploration phase and gave them a technical run through of blockchains as a data structure for decentralized DB management and distributed computing platform and how it can be used for access control.

We also spoke to Andre Godbout of sales at Kaba. We discussed access to the Saflok API for potential prototype/MVP/proof of concept dev. He will schedule a meeting with Joey of dev at Kaba by the end of next week. We also learned that much of Kaba's dev was being done from Montreal (bonus).

Dafir cleared up some of the questions we had about the infrastucture for acess control in place at the federal real property management. We have a better idea of network topology, credential issuance, access ctrl model and other operating procedures.

May 23, 2016 1.50 Time - Hours Done by Jim

Setting up the basis of the project. See meeting agenda and notes.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ECpFNZ6nnqbWRoljhyiS4feDeSHeALSeb1ltagChaNM/edit#

May 23, 2016 1.00 Time - Hours Done by FrancoisE

Setting up the basis of the project. See meeting agenda and notes.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ECpFNZ6nnqbWRoljhyiS4feDeSHeALSeb1ltagChaNM/edit#

May 23, 2016 1.50 Time - Hours Done by Tibi

Setting up the basis of the project. See meeting agenda and notes.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ECpFNZ6nnqbWRoljhyiS4feDeSHeALSeb1ltagChaNM/edit#

May 23, 2016 1.50 Time - Hours Done by mikecohen

Setting up the basis of the project. See meeting agenda and notes.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ECpFNZ6nnqbWRoljhyiS4feDeSHeALSeb1ltagChaNM/edit#

May 23, 2016 1.50 Time - Hours Done by Abran

Setting up the basis of the project. See meeting agenda and notes.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ECpFNZ6nnqbWRoljhyiS4feDeSHeALSeb1ltagChaNM/edit#

Unplanned Work:

Work event: Work - Documenting 1.00 Time - Hours May 24, 2016 Done by mikecohen

Creating the Discourse forum project thread for the Blockchain Access project - Summarizing all information and linking to content from the email thread and elsewhere

Work event: Work - Facilitation and coordination 0.50 Time - Hours May 22, 2016 Done by Tibi

communication to SENSORICA about this project, I announced it and followed up repetitively.

Process context:

Pattern: Project Responsible
Context: Access
Order: Work order 222 due: 2016-06-27

Previous processes:

Next processes:


Process notes:

Work done with the client.
- Meeting work
- Coordination
- Updating CRM
- Communications , etc..