Contributions for Project Verdun
 
Date Type From Resource Type Qty URL Description Process Deliverables
Sept. 13, 2017 Time Contribution Tibi Work - Office 0.50 HR Phone call with Beatrice from Le Chantier de l'Economie Sociale about their involvement in the Verdun project. Nothing much decided, concluded that we'll call each others in November, December, after we get the funding to see how we can collaborate in the first year.
Aug. 29, 2017 Time Contribution Tibi Work - Facilitation and coordination 1.00 HR Coordination for the Ouishare meeting for the Verdun project. Setting up the dates, communication on Ouishare's Slack and Trello, gathering support within the OuiShare community for the project. Funding and OuiShare, SENSORICA collaboration
Aug. 25, 2017 Time Contribution Tibi Work - Office 2.00 HR Printed the MESI proposal, signed it and I had to bring it physically to the Montreal office. They also needed the print version. Funding and OuiShare, SENSORICA collaboration
Aug. 20, 2017 Time Contribution Tibi Work - Facilitation and coordination 0.10 HR Composed a message that I posted on OuiShare's Slack for organizing the first big OuiShare meeting on the Verdun project. The goal here is to better inform ouisharinans about the project and to build support. Funding and OuiShare, SENSORICA collaboration
Aug. 20, 2017 Time Contribution Tibi Work - Documenting 0.83 HR Updated the DEC presentation, which will be remixed and used in the first big OuiShare meeting about the Verdun project. https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1L84hyEesSKOeNaX0w-RuFJLG6gV1y8dMiua7rza_kwE/edit#slide=id.g23f122b019_0_3 Funding and OuiShare, SENSORICA collaboration
Aug. 20, 2017 Time Contribution Tibi Work - Accounting and Finance 0.50 HR Did some work on the budget spreadsheet in order to be able to itemize the distribution of the funding, to create visuals, to separate labor costs (money that would go to project affiliates, SENSORICA and OuiShare, and to other things). https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1w85EyxyBKGlXlW06VR8gxLnTTSUWr12hcRJdt4D6338/edit#gid=1041987991 Funding and OuiShare, SENSORICA collaboration
Aug. 18, 2017 Time Contribution Tibi Work - Analysis and Strategy 1.00 HR Communication with Alex for how to approach OuiShare and build engagement. Analysis of issues encountered during the writing of the MESI proposal. Funding and OuiShare, SENSORICA collaboration
Aug. 15, 2017 Time Contribution Tibi Work - Writing 6.00 HR Writing the MESI proposal. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VPQNJ_hnozA9riGKFNIoBOLs40-03sP9QXq1j4IOqjQ/edit# Write proposal for MESI Document - Presentation: MESI proposal
Aug. 15, 2017 Time Contribution Tibi Work - Facilitation and coordination 2.00 HR Coordinating the submission of the MESI proposal, communication with Marc-Andre and Alex, went through a problem of collaboration together, Alex mediated the process. Write proposal for MESI Document - Presentation: MESI proposal
Aug. 15, 2017 Time Contribution Tibi Work - Writing 4.00 HR Finalized the submission of the MESI proposal, submitted. Write proposal for MESI Document - Presentation: MESI proposal
Aug. 15, 2017 Time Contribution France Work - Writing 1.50 HR Proofreading of the MESI proposal with Tibi, in french. Write proposal for MESI Document - Presentation: MESI proposal
Aug. 12, 2017 Time Contribution Tibi Work - Accounting and Finance 0.50 HR Provided feedback to Estelle and Marc-Andre on their finances work. They had a few questions in the spreadsheet that required some background information, mostly about the structure of the project. I answered through their comments right there in the spreadsheet where they did their work. Write proposal for MESI Document - Presentation: MESI proposal
Aug. 10, 2017 Time Contribution Alexandreb Work - Meeting 1.00 HR Meeting with Tibi and Estelle at Temps Libre to talk about the MESI proposal. Write proposal for MESI Document - Presentation: MESI proposal
Aug. 10, 2017 Time Contribution Tibi Work - Writing 3.00 HR Restructured completely the MESI proposal, worked at the structure level. Communicated to everyone involved via the general Forum of the Verdun project. Write proposal for MESI Document - Presentation: MESI proposal
Aug. 10, 2017 Time Contribution estelle Work - Meeting 1.00 HR Meeting with Tibi and Marc-Andre to discuss mostly the financial part of the MESI proposal. Write proposal for MESI Document - Presentation: MESI proposal
Aug. 10, 2017 Time Contribution Tibi Work - Meeting 1.00 HR Meeting with Estelle and Marc-Andre to discuss mostly the financial part of the MESI proposal. Write proposal for MESI Document - Presentation: MESI proposal
Aug. 10, 2017 Time Contribution Tibi Work - Facilitation and coordination 0.80 HR Created a template for the MESI proposal, shared it. In it I proposed a methodology and explained it to participants. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VPQNJ_hnozA9riGKFNIoBOLs40-03sP9QXq1j4IOqjQ/edit Write proposal for MESI Document - Presentation: MESI proposal
Aug. 9, 2017 Time Contribution MarcA Work - Meeting 1.00 HR Meeting with Estelle and Tibi to discuss mostly the financial part of the MESI proposal. Write proposal for MESI Document - Presentation: MESI proposal
Aug. 4, 2017 Time Contribution Tibi Work - Analysis and Strategy 4.00 HR Worked with Abran on website, MESI proposal, and the General description doc in the CELLs Maturity and autonomy stage https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_fnZ-YMiM1VYEhtwoLpjtjKvEtnAHnMljqqIOuG4I-k/edit#heading=h.6cbh4fb6dbxa Initiating the Verdun project
Aug. 4, 2017 Time Contribution Abran Work - Analysis and Strategy 4.00 HR Worked with Tibi on website, MESI proposal, and the General description doc in the CELLs Maturity and autonomy stage https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_fnZ-YMiM1VYEhtwoLpjtjKvEtnAHnMljqqIOuG4I-k/edit#heading=h.6cbh4fb6dbxa Initiating the Verdun project
Aug. 3, 2017 Time Contribution estelle Work - Meeting 1.00 HR Meeting with Alex and Tibi at Temps Libre to talk about the MESI proposal. Write proposal for MESI Document - Presentation: MESI proposal
Aug. 3, 2017 Time Contribution Tibi Work - Meeting 1.00 HR Meeting with Alex and Estelle at Temps Libre to talk about the MESI proposal. Not so productive... Write proposal for MESI Document - Presentation: MESI proposal
July 27, 2017 Time Contribution Tibi Work - Infrastructure development 2.00 HR Re-purposed the Open Alliance mailing list used in the past for SENSORICA's VIE project for the Verdun project, calling it NOICE - LE VOICE - Verdun Subscribed those who have manifested their interest to contribute to the project. Communicated the initiative to SENSORICA and to some OuiShare members. Sent 2 messages through this mailing list 1. to announce already existing members for its re-purposing, 2. to announce project activities for tomorrow. https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/noice-levoice Initiating the Verdun project
July 20, 2017 Time Contribution Tibi Work - Analysis and Strategy 1.00 HR Prepared presentation for the meeting at DEC with regional director for funding. https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1L84hyEesSKOeNaX0w-RuFJLG6gV1y8dMiua7rza_kwE/edit Wend at a meeting there with Alex and Marc-Andre Initiating the Verdun project
July 20, 2017 Time Contribution MarcA Work - Meeting 1.00 HR Meeting at the DEC with Alex and Tibi, discussion with regional manager about Funding. Event recorded in the Project updates doc. Initiating the Verdun project